Message Board
Register

Re: We need to take Action.

Posted by Externity on .
any comments?

"Good Grief."

In reply to: We need to take Action. posted by Externity on .
The age of disrespect is over. These video game companies are taking away from us as consumers. They take down beloved games that are all important to us. Vimms lair is was the safe haven for retro games... about before June 5th. Then Nintendo and co just.. ended... nearly 30. years. of. preservation. the worst part is... these companies could've stopped this nearly 27 years ago before hand. but they waited.. until vimm was big. The worst part is they're targeting specifically vimms lair because its known to be one of the most safest sites for getting roms. but now.. its just a shell of its former glory.. being backstabbed and having its neck cut off from the companies it oh.. so supported.. but.. things aren't over. We don't have to wait until these companies re-release or remake these games. If you downloaded anything from vimms lair. Please for the love of God. Upload it somewhere. There's gonna be a day when retro games are gonna be over priced and un playable so enjoy em when you can download. Oh and 3ds people who use hshop.. get to work. Your a prime target. Nintendo isn't gonna just let you sit and enjoy your free 3ds games for a dead console. SO my message is upload anything from any trusted rom site. I'm talking reddit,telegram,discord.. heck even make your own rom dump site. I'm not saying this because I forgot to download partners in time.. its because when partners in time is 550 bucks for a USED copy... that's when were gonna regret it. One last thing.. For the future of preservation and rom dumping... AVOID SMASH ULTIMATE AT ALL COSTS. its literally a legal mine field. as you got sora from DISNEY of all things. And square enix.. one of THE most common companies to get sued by when hosting smash 4 and ultimate. I suggest we keep low about trusted rom sites and try not to have this happen in the next 27 years.

Replies:
johngamesavior -- 6/20/2024 3:05 am UTC
MacUser2 -- 6/20/2024 7:56 am UTC
Externity -- 6/20/2024 6:24 am UTC
johngamesavior -- 6/19/2024 1:11 pm UTC
MacUser2 -- 6/20/2024 7:53 am UTC