Message Board
Register

Re: replying to Techeyor_YT

Posted by Thatbachus on .
Jesus Christ, where's the punctuation in all this? Got an entire word salad, I know you're trying to say something, but I can barely read it.

In reply to: replying to Techeyor_YT posted by jon200547 on .
Your kidding right yes mission failed but its always going to fail no matter where its gets put there is no we will get them next time you dont get it do you there is not anywhere we could put it without them finding it you think they dont know there isnt any place you could put it where they dont know or couldnt find it one way or another they will find it and you cant stop them its their games whether their old or new its their games they have a right to come and shut every site down they see if it pleases them to do so how vimm made it this long without them comming here and saying shut it all down is beyond me cause frankly they can do that its their games we dont get a say in that matter what we need are games that are not theirs that they cant jump on but as long as its their games they have every right to shut it down if they see fit its surprising they let this go as long as it has been but either way it matters not these are their games and if they want them down we cant say no all we can do is bite our lips and remove them whether we are happy about it or not what we need are games that are so old they wont care or bother with or we need games that are not theirs on here to keep this going but other than that if its their games we cant stop them if they want it down than well it goes down they got money to take us all to court if they see fit do you got money to fight their lawyers that they can put on us to face i doubt it I dont think vimms does either which is why he had to remove what he was told to move do we like it no can we do anything about it no not really its their games there is not anything we could do that can stop them if they want them down we should be thankful they did not tell him to remove them all I am not saying they wont eventually come back and might want them all down but were lucky as is that they did not say remove them all i am sure they want them all down but probably going to do it this way start with some than come back later but either way if they want them we cant stop them from taking it down there is no site they would not find out one way or another they will find out and than they will ask for the games to go down all you can do is just obey and remove them and prey they dont ask for them all to be removed that something can stay and be shared you would think old games would no longer matter if they are up or not but if they go after them and say remove them there is nothing we can say or do about it we just remove it and thats it

Replies:
MacUser2 -- 6/28/2024 12:53 pm UTC
MacUser2 -- 6/28/2024 1:06 pm UTC