Message Board
Register

Re: Stupid companies.

Posted by MacUser2 on .
Yeah but it's been an ongoing effort for companies to combat piracy for decades. We see it as preservation, they see it as piracy because they aren't profiting from it and they want to be the only suppliers. They want their own Disney vault. They still need to provide the games. lol Maybe they hope to get away with it with temporary online service packs? I mean I've been emulating all the classic Pokemon games and completing them back to back and they even have rom hacks that fix a lot of issues or just make them look nicer. The MSU-1 patches are incredible! It's Pokemon but the music is from the anime and fan renditions. It's freaking beautiful. BSNES is the emulator that let's you use the super game boy feature to play Game Boy games with MSU-1. None existed before the fans made them. You can play SNES games with enhanced music too. Sega has their own version of that with MD+. MD+ is basically Genesis games with Sega CD music. So far i can't seem to get it to work in emulators but it's supposed to work on real hardware provided you have a Mega Everdrive Pro cartridge. That's the cart that plays Sega CD games.

In reply to: Stupid companies. posted by matijal1234 on .
THE GAMES ARE DECADES OLD