Message Board
Register

Re: replying to Techeyor_YT

Posted by Davey_Boy94 on .
Hey, I'm fully willing to admit it's Nintendo's copyright and that they have every right to take the games down. However, I find it unethical that they're using simple keyword-searching AI programs that have already presented many false positives and taken down things that have absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo. We all know why they're doing this. They think they can dissuade those few people who only go to Vimm's Lair or RomHustler for their roms and con them into buying access to their limited and jacked up rom collections on their glorified tablets.

In reply to: Re: replying to Techeyor_YT posted by GreyFox on .
Honestly, I'm not sure why people are freaking out so much. I think you were 100% right when you said most of the people acting like this site is dead probably just came here from a tik-tok video looking for Pokemon. You can literally find Rom's like that all over the internet in about two seconds. This site was always the spot for finding/diving into more obscure titles you'd have trouble tracking down irl, and you can still do that. F this negativity, people need to chill and get back to gaming.